Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Just A Bit of Fear

It's so crazy to think Jay is going to be four months in June- my how time flies! I feel like I've come such a long way compared to when I began, but there is still challenges. However, I always question myself if I'm doing everything that I'm suppose to be doing with him and if I'm providing him with enough. Everyday is a blessing to wake up to such a sweet little soul but its also a struggle with myself because I am my worst enemy. I always question if I'm doing his exercises right or if I should do them longer; I remember two weeks ago I felt completely over whelmed with everything! I felt like even though I've been reading up on what T21was and reaching out to other parets with children that have T21. Last week his therapist was giving me so much new information about how kids with down syndrome are more prone to infections and other diseases that I kept over thinking to myself about everything that could possibly go wrong. I think what scares me the most is how Jay will feel when he gets older, you know? Will he care if he has down syndrome? Will he not care? Will he struggle with it?All those type of questions but maybe I'm just looking too much into it, too much into the future. After all, we shouldn't worry about tomorrow for today has enough problems on its own.

No comments:

Post a Comment