Monday, May 13, 2013

In The Present

I've made peace with my past, I've began to seek GOD, and forgave wholeheartedly. Jay is an amazing soul! He is such a happy and peaceful baby- his therapy sessions have been going so amazing. So far he has such good muscle tone, he's began to laugh and smile, he talks (well coo's), and slowly has begun to grab onto his rattles. Jay is such a smart and alert little boy. To be his mother is not only an honor but the biggest blessing I have ever received in my life. The doctor says his heart murmur is very small so it'll end up closing on its own. He is such a strong soul. I'm ever so in love. Being a single mother, especially at a young age isn't easy because at time I do wish I had that extra help but I'm thankful my family and his dad's side of the family is so involved with helping out. There is times when I do feel overwhelmed because it does take a tole on you but no one ever said it would be easy, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment