Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Forever Blessed

Through every fear and every doubt, I thank God for my sweet baby boy. Jewelien'J is the most amazing thing to EVER happen to me. I truly am forever blessed to have such a sweet little soul as a part of my life. I know that through God, I am never alone. Jay is so peaceful, so handsome, and so smart. There is no other love, like the love of a child. I feel lucky to have a baby with T21 because he's teaching me patience, unconditional love, and he is truly showing me a lot about strength. He's a motivation to me and for him to be so small and deal with a lot and still manage to smile its showing me that I truly have nothing to complain about- it really is the small thing's in life that are the sweetest. My pride, my joy, my heart beat outside my body, my day, my night, my everything. I never knew how the small thing's such as him being able to hold his head up or grabbing a rattle was going to be such a HUGE deal to me; I don't think a lot of us a parents realize how much we take for granted the littlest thing's our children do, we don't indulge enough in our child's most smallest joy's. You never know how truly blessed you are because maybe something that your child does, somebody else's child might be struggling with. Children with disabilities are a real blessing because they make you appreciate the little thing's in life and make everything just a little more sweeter. I'm blessed to have my baby boy and I'm blessed to have my nieces and nephews. Maybe Jay wasn't only a blessing to me but a blessing to my family. Thank you Lord! I am forever indebted and I am forever blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment