Tuesday, August 13, 2013

One Thing

Sometimes, what really gets to me is when Jay doesn't reach his milestones like my nephews and nieces. I sometimes have to remind myself that Jay will soon get there but at his own pace. Its hard sometimes when you know in your heart that he can do it all and sometimes its even discouraging when you see other children hitting their milestones so much faster. I know that Jay will get there and I know he will amount to greatness, his father likes to think he will be the first pro-skater with T21 and it just makes me happy to know that his dad knows he can amount to anything. I know I have to be patient when it comes to milestones and I know I shouldn't worry but its only natural to get excited and think he will do it at the same time. I need to take myself back a little and realize that although this is new to me, it is all new to Jay as well and as a mother and a support system I should always cheer him on and when he is ready he will be ready; he will amount to the same thing's as everyone else just at his own pace.

No comments:

Post a Comment