Saturday, June 8, 2013

Take A Moment

I want to take a moment to thank God for every blessing and every burden! The Lord has allowed me to come this far with so little that I have had. Remember, God wouldn't put you through anything he didn't believe you couldn't handle! I've lost friends and I've lost love over the past year and I thank God for that. Not everything is meant to last forever. I haven't been the most perfect being and I've seen myself slip up-  but the Lord has shown me how to forgive myself abd most importantly others. I would be nothing without him and I wouldn't have come as far as I have without him. I was blessed with an amazing little soul whom I call my son, I was blessed with health, life, a beautiful struggle, and most of all faith. I am honored and blessed to know his word and from him I shall never stray. May I keep trying to walk down his narrow and righteous path. Blessed I am and blessed we all are for his love knows no bounds and is mercy is unconditional. I am grateful, I am humbled, I am blessed. THANK YOU POPPA IN THE SKY!

"For I know the plans I have for you declared the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you. Plans to give you hope and a better future" -Jeremiah 29:11

No comments:

Post a Comment