Thursday, June 6, 2013

A Letter to Jay

To have you as my son is the worlds biggest blessing. You will amount to things that are beyond your greatest dreams; never let anyone tell you otherwise. Your love knows no bounds and you have one of the most sweetest souls. You truly are a blessing from your poppa in the sky. Without you I wouldn't know what to do- it is because of you that I am who I am now and I achieved so much because you have motivated me to strive for the unimaginable. Thank you for giving me back a better version of the old me. You are my light, my life, my soul, my everything. I am forever indebted to the Lord. Don't ever let your courageous disability discourage you because T21 is just that- courageous. You're a Jewel and you're worth more than anything in this world. I love you, I adore you, and appreciate you more than you'll ever know. You blessed not only myself but our entire family. Far, far, far in the future (primero Dios) you're going to make an amazing big brother. You are an unbelievable son, cousin, nephew, and grandson. I will love you always.

Your mama

No comments:

Post a Comment