Friday, May 24, 2013

From The Moment We First Met


I cannot express enough… The love i have for this amazing soul of mine. It is so crazy watching him grow and come so far. The time really does fly. Being pregnant and feeling this life inside of you move around and have a personality only you understood, giving birth to him and seeing him have to have so many test done. My emotions were crazy, my stress level sky rocketed, and the mama blues hit me. I can honestly say that having this boy has brought out a strength inside of me I never knew existed. He brought out the deepest kind of love I have ever felt in my life. I look at him now and I am just so incredibly thankful that he is healthy, strong, and so darn smart. He is perfect and he has come so far. I love you so much, Jewelien'J Ashtin PhadungchaiThe day he was born was the most incredible day I had ever had in my entire existence. For him I would give the whole world. No gift could ever compare. Jay is my rock, my sanity, my happiness, my strength, my universe. Nothing can compare to the love in my soul for you. Forever making mama proud. I love you shuggie bear!

No comments:

Post a Comment