Monday, May 20, 2013

Doctors Appointment

This in an update to Jay's bowel movement (I know TMI). So, today I took Jay to the pediatrician since he hasn't been having normal bowel movement- Dr. Toomari told me to give him two ounces of water three times a day (I usually just give him one ounce a day), everyday. As well, the pediatrician also said to give him prune juice (two ounces). Yesterday was such a sad day because Jay couldn't poop and when he tried pushing he kept crying and screaming. Ah! It is such a horrible feeling to see my little soul so helpless, I helped Jay push and his stool was so hard. The doctor said it isn't anything to be too alarmed about but if he doesn't have regular bowel movement in the next two days then he is going to prescribe some stool softener's. Dr. Toomari also said the hard stuff has to come out first before the soft stool comes. It is so heartbreaking to see my little soul have to struggle so much, I just pray to the Lord that he begins to regulate with his bowel movements. My poor little Jewels. 

No comments:

Post a Comment