Friday, May 17, 2013

Biggest Pet-Peeve

My biggest bet peeve is when people find out Jay has T21 and they say, "I'm so sorry". Er, sorry about what exactly? My baby is a blessing and such an amazing little soul with an uplifting spirit. There is nothing to be sad about or sorry about- T21 is a courageous disability. Jay is the most amazing thing to ever happen to me. I don't need pity from people because my son is no different from anyone else. Jay smiles, he laughs, he cries, he's observant, etc.. So he's got an extra chromosome- that means nothing. When he gets older he will have goals he will have achievements, he'll be good at something's and bad at other thing's. People with T21 are no different from anyone else, they will do as you do but at a different pace. They are a blessing and they're such amazing people.

No comments:

Post a Comment