Sunday, May 26, 2013

A Little Bit of This A Little Bit of That

I've decided to go back to school in June, for physical therapy. Jay will be six months in the next two months and he'll be able to eat actual baby food so he won't fully rely on breast feeding anymore. I'm actually very excited but very nervous at the same time. I decided on Physical Therapy since Jay might need one some day- plus I want to be able to work wit children with other disabilities as well. I feel so proud and extremely excited to do so because I love going to school. I was previously going to school for Fashion Marketing and Management to become a runway coordinator but then financial aid messed it all up! I'm just looking forward to all the thing's that are to come in Jay and I's future. I do believe it will all begin to look up. Like I've said before, Jay has inspired me and motivated me to want and do so much out of life. I can't wait to begin classes and I can't wait for bigger and better thing's. I am ever so blessed and grateful to God for all he has given me and blessed us with.

No comments:

Post a Comment